Well, I don’t expect I’ll be able to post Friday Finds every week, particularly with a baby due in less than a month, but I’m excited to have found a few things this week to help solidify this series a bit. This week is all about sales, sales, new patterns, and more sales.
As for my week, I finally finished the aurora dress. I also finished my next MSN project. And, well, with the holidays and all, that’s been about it when it comes to sewing! But, wrapping up those projects feels pretty nice!
- Fine Fabrics is having a big end of year sale. Save 40% from now until December 31st with the coupon code WeLoveMom. I already have my eye on this rayon challis for next summer’s Saltspring dress.
- Fashion Sewing Supply is also having a big end of year sale. Save over 10% per yard on their high quality interfacings from now until December 31st. If you’re looking to stock up and you’re in the US, you can get free shipping on orders over $125.
- Tessuti is also having a big end of year sale. Save 20% on orders over $100 from now until January 6th with the coupon code FABRICFUN. As always, you also get free shipping for all orders over $150.
- Tessuti also launched a couple new patterns. One of which, the Zoe Top, is free!
- Rachel of House of Pinheiro released her first pattern, the Brasilia dress, and it’s also free! It only comes in one size, but it’s a gorgeous pattern and would be a great reason to learn a bit of grading.
- Seamstress Erin announced her very first pattern, the Presidio Purse. Look for it’s release on January 1st!
- If you signed up for the Teach Me Fashion email list, you likely received an email about their newest pattern, the Draped Coat, and a link to another instructional video. I really enjoyed watching how the shawl collar came together.
- Finally, Threads is having a half price sale on all back issues of their magazine from now until December 31st. And, if that weren’t enough, nearly everything else in their store is 25% off with free shipping. Even Kenneth D. King’s Smart Fitting DVD series is on sale!
What else has caught your eye this week?!